As gay men, we know that getting and sustaining a ball-quivering, thigh-quaking, veins-bulging, heart-pounding, truncheon-hardening boner for more than 4 hours is no easy feat. And yet, the question of what happens if you manage to do it – is one that’s rarely answered in a medically reputable, and satisfyingly graphic way. So here goes: what happens when you get an erection that refuses to subside – even if not for an entire night, or more? Let’s peel back the fleshy layers and look deep within to answer the query.
Table of Contents
- 1. Feeling the Pressure: A Look into Prolonged Erections
- 2. When Erections Last: An Overview of Causes and Treatments
- 3. Exploring Sexual Fulfillment with an Extended Erection
- 4. How to Cope When an Erection Refuses to Quit
- In Retrospect
1. Feeling the Pressure: A Look into Prolonged Erections
Today we’re going to talk about one of the most frequently asked questions among the gay community; prolonged erections. Now, who doesn’t want to feel this kind of pleasure deeply and intensely?
First, let’s define what prolonged erections means
- A prolonged erection is one that lasts longer than 4 hours.
- It usually occurs when there is an extended period of intense sexual arousal.
- The second kind of prolonged erection is one with no sex activity involved.
Well, for letting ourselves experience the beauty of prolonged erections, we must advance toward the end of the bridge. Increasing arousal and build up over time through foreplay, dirty talking, and edging are the necessary steps to approach and take control of a prolonged erection. Take your time, understand your boundaries and preferences. It is also very important to have an open mind and to embrace sexual exploration.
Erections are the bread and butter of our sexuality; and with it comes a great deal of pleasure. So, if you want to experience the deepest pleasure of a prolonged erection, go and get it! Don’t be afraid of the pressure, let yourself enjoy and dive in!
2. When Erections Last: An Overview of Causes and Treatments
Erections are an essential part of the male sexual experience, providing vital stimulation that often leads to orgasm. But what happens when an erection lasts longer than the average male, or even lasts when it is not wanted? This section looks at what could be causing these prolonged or unwanted erections, and the treatments available for them.
The duration of an erection depends on numerous factors, ranging from age, mental health, and even the type of medication a person is taking. An erection can last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. However, sometimes erections can last longer than normal, and in some cases can become painful. This is known as priapism.
Treatment for priapism depends on the cause. For mild cases, a cold pack applied to the penis is usually sufficient to reduce the swelling and pain. If the erection is of a more serious nature, more aggressive medical treatments may be recommended. These can include:
- Draining excess blood from the penis.
- Injecting a drug to help end the erection.
- Using ultrasound to break up the trapped blood.
- Altering the person’s medications or doses.
Erections are a wonderful and natural part of the male experience. However, if an erection lasts abnormally long or appears at an inconvenient time, it can be a source of discomfort. Be sure to seek the appropriate medical advice if this happens, so that effective treatment may be received and the problem resolved.
3. Exploring Sexual Fulfillment with an Extended Erection
Word Count: 200
Extended erections create the opportunity for pushing the boundaries of sexual fulfillment. Little known to many men, an extended erection can provide amazing new sensations and fulfillment with a partner or alone. Achieving an extended erection can be done with tools, techniques and patience.
- Engaging in a cock-ring or band of some sort at the base of the dick is one sure fire way to encourage an extended erection by limiting blood flow out, thus allowing the blood to collect at the base creating an engorged and expansive penis.
- If wanting to extend beyond an engorged penis, a vacuum pump can be used. This works by sealing the area off from airflow with a tube then using a hand pump to create a vacuum that then pulls more blood into the dick.
- Allowing yourself to become aroused but then not immediately finishing is a great way to explore new sexual fulfillment from an extended erection. Pay attention to every sensation, engage in a way that allows full control over the hardness and thickness of the dick.
- It is possible to reach levels of extreme hardness and thickness when engaging in these tools and techniques, and with a bit of practice and patience, it won’t take long to reach new heights of sensation and fulfillment.
4. How to Cope When an Erection Refuses to Quit
When an erection refuses to quit, it can be an incredibly frustrating and embarrassing experience. But there’s no need to panic! Here are three easy steps to help cope with unwanted erections:
1. Acknowledge the Erection: The first step in managing an unwanted erection is to recognize its presence. Denying that an erection exists, or trying to dismiss the arousal as insignificant, can be damaging in the long run. Instead, acknowledge and even embrace your body’s natural response and respect its power. This allows for a more intimate, positive relationship with the erection.
2. Directional Strategies: It can be awkward if you’re out in public and your dick won’t quit! Here are a few different ways to direct your focus away from the unwanted erection:
- Focus your attention on your breath. Take a few deep breaths and try to practice mindful breathing.
- Shift your attention to your environment. Notice the colors, smells, and sounds around you.
- Shift your focus from outside to inside. Focus your thoughts on the sensations inside your body.
3. Acceptance & Release: Lastly, if erections continue to persist, it may be helpful to practice acceptance and release. Acknowledging the erection, then gently releasing it, can help you move on and stay grounded in the present moment. Try to maintain an attitude of openness, curiosity, and acceptance- rather than shame or guilt. With practice, you can learn to manage your erections in an empowering, healthy way.
As we’ve seen, prolonged erections can cause all sorts of embarrassing and even painful repercussions, and these should not be taken lightly. While having an erection for more than 4 hours can be intimidating and frustrating, establishing a dialogue with your healthcare provider about these issues – regardless of your gender or orientation – is the best course of action in order to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment available. It’s time to start talking about erections, in the open and without embarrassment, and stop ignoring the health issues associated with them.